Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Angel blocks...

As you know, I'm kind of a sucker for sewing bees over on flickr. At one point, I was part of 5, though I'm down to 3 at the moment. I was a caretaker over at the 3x6 bee last quarter, and one of my bees unfortunately had to withdraw at the last minute due to health issues. (Hope you're feeling much better, Cleo!!) So I decided that, once I got my power back, I'd make the group a round of angel blocks. They were quick, but fun, and I'm thinking maybe someday I'll get around to making a churn dash quilt of my own... >.>

In any case, here are the finished blocks, which should be arriving in their new homes any day now.










5 comments:

Gill said...

I love your Churn Dash blocks!
The first block is my favourite!

Needled Mom said...

Pretty blocks!!!

sew.darn.quilt said...

Oh these are so smart! I really like the black and gold.

Carolyn

Vesuviusmama said...

One of my favorite blocks!

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.