Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sexy Sunday Stash

Well, I suppose it mostly counts as sexy if you're an old-school gamer, a dork, AND a quilter. As I qualify as all three, this little stack of fabrics has me all a-flutter.


Pac Man ghosts, Alien Invaders, and a stack of gorgeous shot cottons, all courtesy of the seriously awesome Brenda of Pink Castle Fabrics. Thinking of adding some white and black in there, too. Now if I can just figure out a pattern to use for them, I can get started. Anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Ducks and Rabbits said...

Ooooh so much fun! I've been tempted to buy those fabrics so many times. It will have to be very geometric. Could you make a sort of giant pacman board? Or those solids would make a great qbert board!

Holly said...

I bought a yard of the PacMan fabric too! It seemed to intersect perfectly with my husband's old-school gaming geekiness and my quilting/fabric hoarding geekiness. Let me know what project you come up with because I am stumped!