Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Stash, 2/27/2011

Well, the postie decided to show up today. Yay! But oh, what I did... Sale + free shipping + a weak moment? Many thanks to Clint and Judy of Green Fairy Quilts for this box of lovelies!


A Basic Gray Origins layer cake...




Prayer Flag by April Cornwell jelly roll, plus one in white and one cream--I really love the solids precuts--they make for very speedy quilts! (PS, a little birdy told me that GFQ is also carrying lots of other Bella Solid precuts, like charm packs, layer cakes, and fat quarter bundles. Ok, I saw it on their site, and I thought I should enable you. You're welcome!)




I saw this great kit full of Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas, and since I have a couple of charm packs but not enough to make what I'd been thinking of making, I snapped this up--more for the yardage than the cute pattern. I do love the little canvas bag, though. :)





And finally, some charm packs. 2 Chrysalis, 2 City Weekend, and one each of Hoopla and Clermont Farms.



I have some secret-like sewing going on this weekend, so there should be outage to report next week. (Don't I always have an excuse?) But the numbers this week? Oy vey...

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 3.5 yards
Added this Week: 22.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 46.25 yards
Net Used for 2011: -42.75 yards

*Edited to add: GFQ is not a sponsor. I just really love their shop!

2 comments:

Megan said...

22.5 yards - awesome!!! Sorry to encourage your "bad habits." Every time I see Origins pre-cuts by themselves, I have a meh reaction, but then when I actually see a finished quilt made from the Origins fabric, I swoon. I should probably get on that before everyone runs out! Woohoo for stashbuilding!!

Marti said...

Oooh, what pretty fabrics. Like someone else told me, with the price of cotton going up, it's only reasonable to stock up now.