Sunday, January 9, 2011

In the meantime...

While keeping track of my stash for 2011, I'm not counting my last two purchases of 2010, courtesy of Kathy at Pink Chalk Fabrics and Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works. I have plans for a number of quilts involving solids, let's see how many I can finish in 2011!


Such a stack of loveliness...


Speaking of finishes, off to stitch the binding on my first finish-to-be of 2011. This is where I park to do my hand-stitching...


My end of the couch, cuddled up against the pillow I received from Kendra in round 4 of the flickr Pillow Talk Swap. I LOVE this pillow--such a bright little spot of sunshine! If you haven't seen Kendra's blog and all of the awesome craftiness this woman is capable of, go now! How she manages all she does, and three boys, too, I don't know. Thanks again, Kendra!!

No comments: