Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm still here, honest!

I'm just working on things I can't show you right now! Like I'm about halfway through making the items to send to my SaAvy Seasons swap partner. And I'm nearly done with the top for the baby quilt for my cousin and his new wife (and their baby, due next month!).

So I'm popping in to say hi, and I'm working my fingers off, and I promise to show up with pictures this weekend.

And don't forget to scroll down and enter to win one of two awesome precut jump-starts to holiday crafting in the previous post! The winner will be chosen tomorrow!

See you then, and good luck!

(PS, I think there might be a grand prize for the whole month. What do you think? Maybe a bundle of Heather Ross's FFA2? Any interest?)

1 comment:

free indeed said...

I'm thinking YES for sure! :)