Monday, July 6, 2009

Too good not to share...

Today's word of the day: Serendipity.

1.
an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
2.
good fortune; luck.

I fell in love with Tranquility by Moda. Got a charm pack. Fell even more in love. Found a layer cake at one of my favorite online shops. They called this morning to tell me that it was no longer in stock.

Blast!

So I hunted around online. And found it a bit cheaper at Miller's Dry Goods. AND they're having a sale on all precuts through the end of July--20% off, in fact. So go there, and enter PRECUT in the coupon field for your additional savings. I basically got free shipping with what I saved. Woot!!

Also, don't forget to check in tonight, when I announce the winner of the RJR Basics charm pack from my weekend give-away!

No comments: